Wednesday, July 31, 2013

NOTD: Butter London "Kerfuffle"

Today's notd is for Butter London's "Kerfuffle." I debated over getting this polish since I thought it too closely resembled one of my favorites, Essie's "Van D'Go." But I have great friends, one of which got me this for my birthday a few weeks back.


"Kerfuffle" is a peachy-pink polish. It is more pink than Essie's "A Crewed Interest" and less pink than Essie's "Van D'Go." I will do a comparison of the three sometime this week or the next. None of them are exact dupes though, in case you were wondering.

The formula is a bit streaky. I used 3 coats for most fingers, but a couple needed a fourth to cover up the bald spots. Not ideal, but I love peaches so much I'm willing to deal with it.

(Butter London "Kerfuffle," 3-4 coats)

(Butter London "Kerfuffle," 3-4 coats)

I love my peaches. This one is nice addition to my small collection of them.

I can't believe we only have two more months of warm weather before it starts drastically cooling down. I'm not ready for the nice weather to end just yet.


1 comment:

  1. the closer we are to cold weather, the closer we get to opisf release ^^
    seems like the creme's from this butter london line were on the streaky side =/

    ReplyDelete