Tuesday, December 18, 2012

20th Day of Christmas: China Glaze "Champagne Kisses"

For the 20th Day of Christmas I have another single-polish manicure from the newest China Glaze holiday collection, China Glaze's "Champagne Kisses."


"Champagne Kisses" is a unique neutral champagne gold glitter with some multicolored glitter. In certain lighting it can look very neutral and in others it looks much more golden.

(photographed: China Glaze "Champagne Kisses")

The finish of this polish is matte, and even with a thick layer of top coat, I cannot get the finish as glossy as I would have liked. However, unlike China Glaze's "Winter Holly" that looks fairly discussing matte, "Champagne Kisses" really reminds me of those glittery ornaments with a matte finish.


I definitely this is one of the more unique holiday polishes. You can find gold easily, but I have yet to see a champagne-gold like this polish.

(photographed: China Glaze "Champagne Kisses," 2 coats)

(photographed: China Glaze "Champagne Kisses," 2 coats)

(photographed: China Glaze "Champagne Kisses," 2 coats)

(photographed: China Glaze "Champagne Kisses," 2 coats)

I have been enjoying how this polish is a full-glitter polish, but still manages to look more neutral and less glamorous. Great for those of you who enjoy more subtle manicures!

2 comments:

  1. I kinda wanted this to be a bit more glamorous and less neutral. Haha, pretty polish nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still a full glitter polish! There are plenty of intense eye-catching golds out there if that's what you want. I think a neutral glitter is so unique!

      Delete