Monday, December 10, 2012

13th Day of Christmas: China Glaze "White on White" + Sephora by OPI "Be-Claus I Said So"

Today's nail of the day is a fun one. It combines a basic white, China Glaze "White on White" with a chunky red glitter in a clear base, Sephora by OPI's "Be-Claus I Said So."


This is definitely one of those manicures that scream 'holiday.' The color combination is reminiscent of peppermint candy canes. Though I forgot to take any close up shots of Sephora by OPI's "Be-Claus I Said So," you can see how it applies on the nails. It's made up of two grades of glitter: larger red ones, and a sparing amount of fine ones. I love how this glitter is actually a top coat, making it versatile to layer over a variety of base colors.

(2 coats China Glaze "White on White," 1 coat SOPI "Be-Claus I Said So")

Like with most of the manicures I do with white bases, feel free to swap it out with a shimmer-y/glitter-y white for more sparkle.

(2 coats China Glaze "White on White," 1 coat SOPI "Be-Claus I Said So")

I apologize for the blurry photos. The overcast weather does not work well with my shaky hands. But I think you get the idea of appropriate this polish is for the holiday season.

(2 coats China Glaze "White on White," 1 coat SOPI "Be-Claus I Said So")

Though I normally change my nail polish every other day to every two days, the amount I've been changing it for this series has even been a lot for me. But I have really been enjoying all the combinations and I hope you have been too!

1 comment: