Monday, November 19, 2012

China Glaze "Harvest Moon"

Today's nail of the day for China Glaze's "Harvest Moon" is one that I find very appropriate for the Autumn season (despite it's release in the Spring Hunger Games collection). This polish is a gorgeous bronze that is hypnotizing to look at.

(photographed: China Glaze "Harvest Moon")

This polish has a beautiful micro-shimmer/foil finish. And though it is a bronze color it has a slight orange tint to it, it is not too orange that it looks unflattering with my yellow skin tone.

(photographed: China Glaze "Harvest Moon")

"Harvest Moon" has a smooth formula that is nearly opaque in 1 coat. I had to add a second just to make sure the color was as vibrant as it could be.

(photographed: China Glaze "Harvest Moon," 2 coats)

I cannot stop staring at my nails when I have this color on. As I've stated a few times already, every year, I pick a special polish to wear specifically on Thanksgiving Day. Last year's color was OPI's "Pros and Bronze," with OPI's "Warm and Fozzie" as a strong contender. "Harvest Moon" is also a strong contender for Thanksgiving Day 2012.

(photographed: China Glaze "Harvest Moon," 2 coats)

Overall, China Glaze's "Harvest Moon" is a beautiful, autumn-appropriate bronze color with a butter-y formula to match. 

No comments:

Post a Comment