Friday, July 27, 2012

NOTD: Butter London "Trout Pout"

Today's nail of the day is Butter London's "Trout Pout," a creamy salmon pink. I thought twice about getting this color like I always do about polishes that are more than $10, but knew I had to add this color to my collection.


 "Trout Pout" is one of those colors that looks relatively tame indoors or in the shade, but looks brighter when confronted with sunlight. It makes it a good choice for those too timid to wear neon, but still want a brighter color for warmer weather.

The formula itself is just okay. I've used Butter London polishes that go on much smoother. I needed 3 coats for opacity.

(Butter London "Trout Pout," 3 coats)

(Butter London "Trout Pout," 3 coats)

The bright salmon pink doesn't look amazing with the strong yellow tones in my skin, but it doesn't bother me enough to stop wearing it.

What's on your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment